Information we collect
Post information: when you create a post on Tokumei Demo, we record the following until either (1) you choose to delete your own post using the deletion password you set when you created the post or (2) Tokumei Demo staff deletes the post for breaking a Tokumei Demo rule:
- The text that you post;
- The terms that you tag your post with, if any;
- The file that you upload with your post, if any;
- The time and date that you submit your post;
- The deletion password that you choose for your post, if any. Your deletion password is stored hashed and salted.
- When you modify your preference for the number of posts to be displayed on each page of the post index, we set a cookie in your browser to keep track of your preference in the future. You can avoid this cookie being set by not modifying this setting with the form pictured below.
- When you modify your preferences in the settings, we set a cookie in your browser to keep track of your preference in the future. You can avoid this cookie being set by not submitting the form on the settings page.
- When you follow a tag, we set a cookie in your browser to keep track of which posts to show you on the Following index in the future. You can avoid this cookie being set by not following tags with the button pictured below.
Follow backups: when you export your followed tags from the Following index, we record a list of the tags you are following, indefinitely. You can avoid this being stored by not exporting your followed tags.
How we use this information
Post information: With the exception of the deletion password, this information is made public in your posts on Tokumei Demo. Anyone can see it. We (or anyone else) may analyze this public information that you submit for any purpose. The deletion password is stored so that you can delete your post at a later date, should you choose.
Cookies: We only read your browser's cookies to (1) change the number of posts displayed for you per your preference, to (2) change Tokumei Demo's visual appearance per your preference, and to (3) filter the posts that are showed to you on the Following index.
Follow backups: Your backups are only accessed in order to restore them for you when you choose to import them from the Following index.
Information we do not collect
Everything else! We do not store your IP address or any additional information about you for any amount of time.